Q. How do I access library resources off-campus?
Users can obtain the password to NC LIVE or Stat!Ref Online Medical in a variety of ways:
- Visit the LRC on either campus
- Call the LRC on either campus
- Person County Campus - (336) 599-1181, ext. 4001
- Campus County Campus - (336) 694-5707, ext. 8072
- Fill-out the Off-Campus Access Form
- Step 1: Click Off-Campus Access
- Step 2: Fill form out completely and submit to receive a password to use NC LIVE or Stat!Ref Online Medical off-campus
Follow these instructions to access databases not within NC LIVE
- You must have a PCC student e-mail address and a student ID number to login OR
- Use the 14-digit barcode, on the back of your student picture ID card to login AND
- You MUST be registered in the LRCs automated library system
Please let the LRCs staff know if you have any questions; we will be glad to offer assistance in the use of the LRCs resources.