Q. How do I renew my library books?
The LRC policy states that a patron may renew items two (2) times provided the materials are not needed by another borrower. Renewals may be done in person at the Circulation Desk, over the phone, or online. Overdue items must be renewed in person.
To renew items in person, visit the Circulation/Reference desk at either the Gordon P. Allen LRC or the Caswell LRC. One of our librarians will be happy to help you!
To renew items over the phone, you will need to call either the Gordon P. Allen LRC at (336) 599-1181, ext. 4001 or the Caswell LRC at (336) 694-5707, ext. 8072.
To renew items online, you will need to access your account through the CCLINC online catalog using the following steps:
1) Go the the LRCs homepage and click on Find Books and More.
2) Click on Piedmont Community College or Piedmont Community College Caswell Campus.
3) Click on My Account in the gray bar at the top of the page.
4) Select Renew My Materials, and enter your User ID and PIN number. Your User ID will be your library barcode number (on the back of your picture ID) and your PIN is the last four digits of your ID number.
5) Click List Charged Items, which will bring up a list of any items you have checked out. You can then choose to renew your items.