Q. Where can I find a research guide for my class?
The LRCs have a variety of research guides available for use with your courses. Some courses have a specific guide, and other guides provide information on general topics or library services.
To access the LRCs research guides, go to the LRCs homepage and click on the Research Guides link on the left side of the page. This will bring up a list of all available guides organized alphabetically by title. To access a specific guide, just click on the name of the guide.
Currently, the LRCs have course-specific guides available for the following courses:
- ACA 111: College Student Success
- ACA 122: College Transfer Success
- BIO 111: General Biology I
- BIO 168 & 169: Anatomy and Physiology
- COM 231: Public Speaking
- ENG 111: Writing and Inquiry
- ENG 112: Writing and Research in the Disciplines
- HIS 111: World Civilizations I
- HIS 131: American History I
- HIS 132: American History II
- HSE 110: Intro to Human Services
- NUR 111, 211, & 212: Nursing Guide
We are continuously adding new information and guides to our collection, so be on the lookout for new guides for your specific courses!